The BOP this year was huge... Again. We had a great time at the beach demoing all our boards and Racing and cheering on the Team. Team Riviera had a great showing, and we couldn't be happier with the new raceboards! In the Elite race team rider Ryan Helm took 11th place on the new RP-12'6" beating some of the top names in the sport! Ryan went on to take a 2nd place overall finish in the distance race in the unlimited class. Danny Ching once again made the podium with a 3rd Place in the elite final, and 2nd in the elite distance race on his 404 Zeedonk. Even Riviera Sales manager Brandon Rambo and Riviera Shaper Taylor Rambo had a good race making it to the elite race final!
Also a huge congratulations to the Riviera Junior team!
Junior Team Race Results....
- 1st 18 Under Boy - Max Fleming
- 1st 10 Under Girl - Alex Higgins
- 2nd 12 Under Girl - Juliet Clark
- 62nd/64th and 65th (14 to 16 year old kids) - Daniel, Nick and Jimmy
- 21st and 24th - Shae and Alleanna (both within striking distance of making Final)
Junior Elite Race:
- 2nd 14 Under Boy - Max
- 2nd 14 Under Girl - Shae
- 3rd 14 Under Girl - Alleanna
- 1st 10 Under Girl - Alex
- 3rd 12 Under Girl - JuJu
- 1st Place - Jade Howson
- 1st 18 Under Girl (14' Class) - Shae
- 3rd 18 Under Girl (12' Class) - Alleanna
- 10th/11th and 16th 18 Under Boys (12' Class) - Daniel, Jimmy and Nick